I also think I finally fixed the our little walker video (some people had said it wasn't working). It seems like videos only work if I upload to YouTube first (it won't let me upload straight from Picasa for some reason). Does anyone else have that problem? I don't really love having videos on YouTube because it creeps me out. Would love any suggestions!
January 22, 2012
The world's best laugh
Is there anything better than a baby's belly laugh? I could listen to them all day! It's a dreary afternoon in New Orleans so I decided to break out a new toy for Thatcher. He got entirely too much for Christmas despite our best efforts to tell everyone not to buy him stuff, so I put a few things away for a rainy day. Need a gift for a little boy? Thatcher highly recommends the Fisher-Price Big Action Scoop 'n Shoot Excavator
I also think I finally fixed the our little walker video (some people had said it wasn't working). It seems like videos only work if I upload to YouTube first (it won't let me upload straight from Picasa for some reason). Does anyone else have that problem? I don't really love having videos on YouTube because it creeps me out. Would love any suggestions!
I also think I finally fixed the our little walker video (some people had said it wasn't working). It seems like videos only work if I upload to YouTube first (it won't let me upload straight from Picasa for some reason). Does anyone else have that problem? I don't really love having videos on YouTube because it creeps me out. Would love any suggestions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i was LOL
That was too short! There's no better sound than baby laughs. They get so tickled at the littlest of things. Thatcher's so dang cute! I love it - thanks for posting that :)
Oh my goodness! How stinkin cute was that? He has such a sweet laugh. :)
So cute! I love baby belly laughs! I also have issues uploading videos to my post. The only way I can do it is through you tube and I hate it.
OMG THAT LAUGH!!!!!! I love the video - thank you for sharing. And I LOVED your walking video SO MUCH! He's such an adorable little guy.
Post a Comment