I have seen monthly updates done this way on other blogs and really like it. I don't know who "started it," but if you did, let me know and I will give you all the credit. And a virtual high five. I most recently saw it on The Workaholic Momma and My Thoughts - Interrupted, 2 blogs I absolutely adore.
Trying to photograph Thatcher right now involves a lot of chasing, a lot of "noooooo!" and the husband and I snapping at each other at least once. Thatcher has absolutely zero interest in sitting still and would much rather walk all over the house like a drunken sailor terrorizing our 7 year old dog. Not really a set up for the most impressive photography.
I can't believe that we only have one more monthly sticker left! This year has seriously flown by. I know that everyone says that and it's the most annoying cliche but it's so true. All of a sudden we have a strong-willed dare-I-say-the-dreaded-t-word-TODDLER on our hands.
I am not sure I can handle counting Thatcher's age in years yet...





7 comments:
I can't believe he's walking! Happy 11 months Thatcher!
How cute! Happy 11 Months Thatcher!
I can't believe he's going to be a year soon! Crazy! Look at that happy little walker!
OMG. Thatcher's face looks so excited and the pup looks absolutely terrified. I love it!
Super cute! Way to go Thatcher on the walking! You are so lucky!!
omg I can't handle it either. I wonder if there's anything we can do to protest them turning 1.
I love the picture of Thatcher crawling around the corner!
Post a Comment