I just entered the 21st century and got my first iPhone. I know, I know. Where have I been? I've had Sprint since going away to college in 2000 and the one benefit of being a customer that pays bills on time for over a decade is that if you kick and scream you get free stuff. Our plan is also insanely cheap so we just stuck with it. Last year before Thatcher was born we indulged in Androids so that we could share pictures easily. We really like them, though they are still not as cool as iPhones. And mine is now shattered. In approximately 875 pieces. This may be the one time in my life where I am utterly grateful to Thatcher for breaking something that cost hundreds of dollars. But who can get mad at this face? I doubt I will blog from my iPhone again because it took 53 tries to log in, but I am still blown away by the technology. Steve Jobs is seriously a genius. Obvious statement, I know, but I am fashionably late to the party. Now I need to convince the husband that I will perish without an iPad.

8 comments:
hip hip hooray! iPhones are life changing.
I just got my iPhone in December.....can't believe that I was missing out for so long!!
I still don't have one...I am behind the times LOL!
lol!! welcome to the 21st century and welcome to the iPhone world!
LUCKY! My husband got one a few months ago and I am so jealous! I may or may not steal it every chance I get ;) Maybe one day I'll join those of the 21t century- when my phone mysteriously breaks. Ha!
I don't even have a smart phone. Just a regular one :) We do have an ipad though.
Congratulations! Welcome to the world of addictions. Let me know when you're ready for the list of apps that you absolutely MUST have. Especially photo apps!
OOO and friend me on instagram!
Post a Comment