This might go down as
the most boring post ever, but a few people asked about the recipes for these meals, so I wanted to share. And, this week has had plenty of excitement between naming our baby girl and my accident and all. I am all about easy and delicious weeknight meals, and I can assure you that both of these recipes are just that.
Chicken Piccata, courtesy For the Love of Cooking
Served with
Parmesan Roasted Green Beans (also courtesy For the Love of Cooking)
This
chicken parmesan was SO easy and absolutely mouth-watering good.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese, or more
- 1 jar (16 oz) spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan cheese
Whisk together the egg and milk.
Dip the chicken breasts in milk and egg mixture and then in bread crumbs.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Brown the chicken in the hot oil on both sides until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Set chicken in a baking dish.
Slice 8 pieces of mozzarella cheese and put two on each chicken breast.
Pour 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce over all. Sprinkle with
Parmesan cheese and a little more mozzarella and bake at 350° for about
25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve with spaghetti.
8 comments:
I am going to have to try the chicken parn- it looks amazing! And I tried the stuffed mushrooms you posted and holy cow! They.were.AMAZING, so thank you :)
Yum yum! I am always looking at ways to spice up chicken!
You're so good about making real dinners every night. I've been working on this lately, and last night made stuffed peppers and mashed cauliflower that I was actually really proud of. :) But I definitely don't do that kind of thing every night!
mmmm! Always in need of a way to change up chicken breast!
nice! i love it!
visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! ^^)
Oh wow this looks soooooooooooo yummy! Thanks for the recipe! I am gonna try this tonight!
Those both look absolutely delicious! Adding them to my menu for next week for sure :)
YUM!!!!!!!
Post a Comment