August 6, 2012

Lil' Loops Giveaway - Adorable Preppy Belts

I know I have been pretty MIA lately, but that's because today New Orleans Moms Blog launched - yay! We have 29 giveaways lined up this week, so it has been pretty crazy!

Anyway, I am super excited that I also have a giveaway for y'all. I went to college with Caroline, and when she's not busy chasing her twin boys or working part-time as an accountant in Northern Virginia, she's sewing adorable and preppy belts. Carden and Aiden have always been tall and lean, so it has been hard for her to find pants and shorts that fit. Caroline's mother-in-law taught her how to make belts to keep their pants up and Lil' Loops Belts was born. Now, the boys live in them!

How cute is their family?!?
Both of Caroline's boys love pointing out the firetrucks, cars, planes, and dinosaurs on their colorful belts. Making belts has become a creative outlet for Caroline in her (limited!) spare time (we can all relate to that, right?) Carden and Aiden will be 2 this September and never stop moving, whether it's running in opposite directions at the park, or chasing each other around the house. The fun never stops in the Nolan household!

Look at all of these precious designs!

I love these tractors for a little boy!

I am so excited that one of you will win one of these precious belts for your little one! Make sure to visit the Lil' Loops Belts Etsy shop as well! I'll announce the winner next Tuesday!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Photobucket

16 comments:

Lindsay said...

These belts are so cute! It's hard to choose just one. I would go with either the anchors or the trains. Precious!

Elizabeth said...

I think Hudson would love the dinosaur belt!

Amy said...

cute! i would choose the pink gingham or the strawberries...precious!

Erin said...

I love the tractors one- my friend's little guy would LOVE it!

Tiffany Norris said...

Love the little pigs!

Katie said...

I like the dinosaur belt!

Natalie said...

I would get the train belt for Nolan...so cute!

Julie Rogers said...

These are SOOO cute---my boys would LOVE the train belt!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Ethan would love the dinosaurs!!! Very cute belts!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

These are so very cute! I'm thinking the airplanes would be a huge hit around here!

Caitlynne and Jared said...

I think the train one is my favorite, but I love them all!

Callie said...

OH, I would totally get the tractor one for Wyatt - and he could use it! I'm always having to tug his pants up. He's lean and mean (well, not mean, but you know . . .)

I love the new blog look too, by the way!

Lindsay said...

I'd opt for the pink and white stripe.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'd definitely pick the train belt for B.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

So cute! I think I would get the pink gingham for our baby girl! :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Oops, I just saw that I was late to the party ;) Thanks for a fun giveaway anyway! :)