July 13, 2012

Friday hilarity

I think everyone needs a good laugh by the time Friday rolls around, no?

I am sure most of you follow Honest Toddler, but even if you've already read these, this compilation of the 50 greatest Tweets is laugh out loud funny. And if you don't, you're welcome. And sorry for the coffee you just spit out all over your laptop.

In case you don't follow me on Instagram...


And I totally related to this cartoon on so many levels. TGIF!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at Thatcher! Too funny and love the cartoon...happy Friday!

the workaholic momma said...

I LOVE the honest toddler...seriously keeps me laughing...and that sketch is hysterical!!!!

Thatcher wears his running shoes well:)

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Friday!
Love the honest toddler!
And that sketch! :)

Kat said...

LOL that drawing was about me, wasn't it? ;)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oh my gosh..that picture is priceless!! Definitely a framer!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I have never read them I was seriously crying I was laughing so hard. Thank you. Have a wonderful weekend friend!!!!

Lindsey said...

Love this!! I love following "Honest Toddler" because it totally makes me feel less crazy and think that my kids my actually think that way!