February 24, 2012

Is it too early for seersucker?

Why no, no it's not! Look at my little prepster!


At the rate Thatcher's growing, I'm not so sure these shorts will fit him after Memorial Day so we're rocking the seersucker early around here. My mom got him the Lacoste shirt because she just could not pass up the cuteness - it's totally unnecessary, especially in white, but that's what grandmothers are for. I think he looks darling and ready for a day at the beach fraternity party.

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh he's the cutest thing! Ready to pop his collar! :)

Elizabeth said...

Cutest thing ever!! He can definitely pull off the preppy look!!

Mel said...

He's so cute. I'm jealous that it was even warm enough for that outfit! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! So cute!

I'maNolaGirl said...

It's never too early for seersucker when you are as cute as him!!

Claire Kiefer said...

Hahaha, he totally does look like a southern frat boy. TOO FUNNY. I think seersucker should be embraced all the time cause it's so dang cute. Last year we put Jude (the little guy I babysit) in a seersucker suit on Easter and I was pretty obsessed with him and his adorableness. Happy weekend, Ashley!

Anonymous said...

Thatcher is so stinkin' cute. And his little shoes!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Adorable! I just bought W some seersucker shorts from TARGET! Score!

Megan said...

Ahhh, that is so precious! He looks adorable! The weather here has been perfect for that lately anyway!

Laura said...

Gah, I love a baby boy in seersucker! So cute!

Kat said...

OH MY GOSH How cute? Seriously. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! When can he and P meet?