May 27, 2011

So excited!

The husband has been working hard on plans to celebrate my 30th in style. I am super excited with what he came up with: a wine and cheese pairing course for our nearest and dearest. Does life get any better? If you didn't answer "no," we are no longer friends.

I couldn't resist doing the invites, though. Here's a peek:


I can't wait! Now, I am off to enjoy happy hour at the beach. Likely with wine and cheese.

See the trend?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

So jealous of haapy hour at the beach! Love the invite :)

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! Happy early birthday!

Elizabeth said...

Happy early birthday! :) Loving the invitation...

and I also hope you love what I left you on my newest post! Go take a look!!

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/and-award-goes-to.html

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

How exciting! Can I come, hehe?!

Lindsay said...

Booking my babysitter now ;-)