May 19, 2011

In exactly one week...

...we will be back at the beach! And I could not be more excited.

30A, which is the little coastal highway that runs along the beach where we go, has an amazing Facebook page that always makes me wish I were at the beach.

This morning they posted this picture, and I am so praying the weather sticks around for 10 more days.


I am so looking forward to a long weekend out of town. Two years ago it rained the E.N.T.I.R.E. Memorial Day weekend, which was so not cool. We actually ended up leaving early. Last year we spent Memorial Day in Napa and have Thatcher to prove it. This year I am hoping we can get back to our routinely scheduled Memorial Day beach weekends.

Dear Weather,

Please cooperate.

Love,
a very tired and vacation-ready mom who'd like to sip wine whilst admiring turquoise water

5 comments:

Ashley said...

The beach sounds wonderful! I hope you have fantastic weather!

Holly said...

Looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! So jealous! Have sooo much fun! Praying for great weather!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Have a blast..I'll be headed to Lake Gaston for Memorial Day!

Natalie said...

Super jealous! Hope you have a great time!

Andie said...

We always go to the FL NW Coast for Memorial Day too! How fun!

I love it there. I wish I could afford a beach house right on old highway 98. LOL