May 1, 2011

Sunday fun

This morning was special - we took Thatcher to Church for the first time! I have been really nervous about bringing him because he can go from content to screaming in about 2 seconds, but since he is getting baptized next week we felt that it was time. He started to fuss right before the service, but I took him out for a bit and got him calmed down and then he slept for the rest of the time. I was overwhelmed with emotion being at Church with a precious sleeping baby in my arms. Such a miracle - we have so much to be thankful for.

I think he looks pretty adorable all dressed up (and the coordination with the husband's shirt was NOT planned, I promise! I am crazy but not that crazy...)


It is still driving me INSANE to have to watermark my pictures but I know it's for the best. Speaking of, if you asked me about how to do this, please email me here - not all of you have email enabled on your comments and so I can't respond to you but would really like to!

When we got home from Church, I tried out a new recipe that I saw on another blog. It was divine! The husband said that Sunday mornings are never going to be the same - ha! These are now officially on the menu for Thatcher's baptism brunch next Sunday.

Scrambled eggs, cheese and ham wrapped in a biscuit? Don't mind if I do! You can find the recipe here.

5 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

YUM! That biscuit sounds like my kind of breakfast! Can you email me the recipe? Can't wait to see pictures from Thatcher's baptism next weekend!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Biscuits look A-mazing! And Thatcher isn't so bad himself. ;)

Glad church went well! It's always stressful but so wonderful to be there with your family.

The Southland Life said...

what a sweet baby!

the workaholic momma said...

Thatcher looks absolutely adorable - glad to hear he did well for his first church visit!!!

And those biscuit things are delish - my friend Lis over at Beach Bum & Baby made these from the same recipe a few weeks ago. She used sausage instead of ham and they were wonderful like that too!!

Anonymous said...

Thatcher looks adorable!