In case you can't tell from the pictures, it is his birth announcement decoupaged onto a plate with a really pretty fleur del lis border. I would never buy this for myself and love how personal it is. Our family friend ordered it from Marye-Kelley and after going to the website it may just be my new favorite gift site!
There are tons of borders and designs to choose from, and you can have one made for any occasion (wedding invitation, baptism/christening, etc). Here are some of my favorite designs:
Marye-Kelley has lots of other adorable gifts, too. How cute would personalized coasters be for a nursery? I feel like I am always looking for a place to put my drink when hanging out in Thatcher's room or feeding him.
I love, love, love this picture frame:
And for all those times in my dreams that I have gone to a friend's beach house and been searching for the perfect gift...
I have to say that I am partial to the personalized plates myself, but I love finding new places to buy gifts! Now I just need to figure out where to display Thatcher's plate...









4 comments:
Love these ideas! So cute! But I do love the sweet way you put Thatcher's birth announcement in your own frame. I wish I would have done birth announcements for my girls but since they all came home different times from the NICU, and with three of them...well I just didn't get around to it. Horrible...but it will get it done with our next baby! LOL! :)
Love that! What a sweet idea- a friend of ours had our wedding invitation engraved on a silver platter- but this is WAY cuter! i'm heading there right now- gosh knows I'll need favors for somebody's upcoming baptism! thanks for sharing!!
What a sweet gift!
How cool!! I can't wait to check out that site!
Post a Comment