March 31, 2011

4 years ago today...

I can hardly believe that it has been 4 years since we said "I do."


Over the past 4 years, we've lived in Tampa and Scottsdale before returning to our hometown of New Orleans.


The husband has completed an MBA program and started his career "for real," I have switched industries and changed jobs, and we've made lots of new friends as a result.


Of course, earlier this year we also welcomed our first baby, which has been an absolute highlight of our marriage.


We've taken lots of trips (Whistler, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Napa & Mendocino, the beach countless times and several other cities for weddings) and just had lots of fun.



I can't wait to see what the next 4 years holds for us!

Today has been a fabulous day so far because after 4 nights away at a conference, the husband is back home and only had to work a half day. So we've done lunch, exchanged gifts and taken a walk in gorgeous weather! We are headed out in a bit for a date, and Thatcher will have quality time with the grandparents - a perfect day!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous wedding pics! Happy Anniversary!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Happy Anniversary! The wedding looks like it was beautiful.

melissa said...

WOW! What a gorgeous wedding! Sounds like it's been a wonderful 4 years. Happy Anniversary!

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!