For example, I love this shirt and belt from Vineyard Vines.


And this shirt from Polo...

I could go on with examples, but I think you get the idea.
So I'm starting Thatcher early. I am totally okay with him rocking this pink blanket.

In all seriousness, the blanket is on loan from his friend Lillian because we were testing its "swaddability" before buying some of our own. Unfortunately this one is no match for our son who can apparently break out of anything a la David Copperfield, but I still maintain that boys look good in pink.
What's your vote? Is pink just for girls or do you think real men wear pink?
7 comments:
I'm a new follower. Found you blog through Saturday Morning Scene @ Loves of Life. I have to admit, I really don't prefer pink for guys, but your little man is just adorable. Congrats!
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when my hubs wears pink! Looks so good on him!
I love pink on men!
Carsyn's nickname is Houdini for getting out of the swaddle. I say don't give up on it, so far my favorite is kiddopotamus.. The Velcro seems really strong.
I like a man in pink too! So, this swaddling thing - they bust out of it? Eeek. Is this like a regular blanket or one of those swaddling suit things with the velco straps? I HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN. I hope this is all in a book somewhere. :)
oh my goodness-- LOVE this!! check out my "Wisteria Tunic" post for a great man in pink quote!
My husband will not wear pink. But I think he would look good in it. Thankfully he says I can dress B in pink it just can't be solid pink. So like stripes etc. I can't believe Thatcher broke out of that swaddle! These things are no joke. :)
Yes, REAL men wear pink! My husband rocked a pink pocket square at our wedding and is probably going to wear a pink tie or something to our co-ed baby shower!
Post a Comment