April 4, 2012

Thatcher's Easter pail

Thanks for all of the great ideas! In case you're still looking, another blogger sent me this great list. I ended up ordering the bucket from Diddle Design I posted about in this post and am thrilled with how it turned out. I might have gone a tad overboard, as the items I bought definitely do not come close to fitting in the bucket. Whoops.


What's in Thatcher's personalized beach pail?
  • The cute crab outfit I posted about here
  • A set of golf clubs so he can play golf with his "Joey" (that's my dad who is still nameless)
  • A bubble gun
  • large Easter eggs, which I plan to fill with the Melissa & Doug bugs
  • Adorable pajamas from baby Gap (these are my very favorites right now!)

I also ordered a few books and beach items, but clearly those are not fitting in the pail. I guess I was feeling guilty for doing it at the last minute and bought too much!

5 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

ADORABLE...and perfect for the beach!

Kat said...

I'm really behind......I haven't even bought a basket yet.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is so incredibly cute. I especially LOVE the golf clubs set & bubble gun. Thatcher is going to be thrilled! Well done Mrs Easter Bunny ;)

I'maNolaGirl said...

What a fabulous basket!!!!! I love the bugs!!!

Elizabeth said...

What an adorable Easter bucket!

Very neat ideas too!!