Thatcher is now 14 months, and this is such a fun stage. He's just full of personality and is learning at times - sometimes more successfully than others - to communicate. He loved every minute of the beach: the sand, the ocean, the pool, the sugar (ice cream? snowballs? why not?!?) and the naps. This made my heart so happy since the beach is pretty much my favorite place and we go several times a year. It's so fun to see him beginning to enjoy the place we love so much.





7 comments:
Looks like Thatcher and Ethan will have matching swim trunks this year! Gap? So glad y'all had a wonderful time.
Oh my goodness, why is it that just a week away from your blog & pics of Thatcher has me saying "he's gotten so big!" His hair looks thicker & darker or maybe it's seeing him in little sandals (precious btw). What a cutie pie! So glad y'all had a terrific time at the beach. I can't wait 'til we head to Destin this summer too!
Beautiful pictures! Hope you get back there soon enough for another vacation :)
Looks like you guys had an amazing trip!!! I am sooo jealous of the sunny beaches...although it's supposed to be 90 degrees here in CT today.
Awww looks like you had an amazing time...and Thatcher looks way too cute and cool in his beach wear!
Just came across your blog via Steeling Baby Kisses and I love it!! I have a daughter who was born on February 18, 2011! So we have a lot in common!
So cute! We don't have much longer till we're at the beach, and I CAN'T wait!
Thatcher is so cute. Maybe some day we can get him together with Andrew for a play date. :)
Post a Comment