March 31, 2012

5 years of wedded bliss

Today we celebrate 5 years of marriage, which is hard to believe!



Today we are celebrating as a family. First a long walk to get coffee and then an Easter egg hunt at Church. I love that Thatcher is now part of our celebrations; forget the champagne and fancy dinners, I'd take spending a morning at the park with our muddy little boy any day!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Natalie said...

Awww Happy Anniversary! Hope you do something special!

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! :) Enjoy your day!

Traci said...

I got married 5 years ago today too! Congratulations, enjoy your day!

Claire Kiefer said...

Happy anniversary, Ashley! Hope your day is delightful. :)

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

The Southland Life said...

Happy Anniversary! What a perfect way to spend the day :)

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous pictures of you two! Wishing you both a special & deliriously joyous 5th anniversary. But mostly, I'm wishing you at least 50 more years of blessings, sweet memories & unending happiness. God bless!

Kelly said...

Aww Happy Happy Anniversary! BTW, I love the wedding pictures - you look so perfect!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Happy Anniversary you beautiful bride! Hope y'all had a great day with your little family. Blessings all around!

Kat said...

aww you TWO! Happy anniversary!!!! We celebrate 5 years this summer!