March 11, 2012

Kisses from Thatcher

Thatcher's latest trick is blowing kisses. He does it with such gusto that it's hard not to laugh!


We've had another busy but fun weekend with crawfish, a playdate and two birthday parties. Lots of pictures coming this week, but I'll leave you with this ridiculous cuteness. In case it's not apparent by their outfits, spring has sprung in New Orleans!

15 comments:

Erin said...

So precious! His crawfish outfit is so cute, too!

Anonymous said...

Holy cuteness. Can't help but giggle listening to him make his "mwah" sound, haha!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

That's one adorable kiss blower! Love his "passion!"

Megan said...

He is seriously the cutest thing!!!! Love his enthusiasm! Haha!!

DrayaAnn said...

Oh gosh that is the sweetest and funniest thing every!
And that photo of the two of them is so funny...like they're going shopping or something together.

Elizabeth said...

He is so cute!! Love his little crawfish outfit. It was a gorgeous weekend!! Completely jealous that y'all had some this weekend. We were just talking this weekend about how we need to have a boil soon!!

Kat said...

he is SO ADORABLE!!!! I need to teach Peanut that trick.

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

How freaking cute is he? I love it! And his outfit? Adorable!

Unknown said...

So fun! Happy spring!!

Natalie said...

Awww love this! What a sweet boy!

Jen Watts said...

oh how cute!!! I'm such a sucker for anything lobster or crab :) Yay for spring!

I'maNolaGirl said...

this could not be any cuter!! I am loving spring here too. I think it might be too rainy this evening for a walk to Audubon PArk, but hopefully we'll get there a couple nights this week!!!

Andie said...

so so so cute! :) I can't wait for my little guy to do that! :)

I don't know if you saw my reply to you on facebook- but I took those pictures at Fountainbleau in Mandeville! :)

Claire Kiefer said...

OMG that crawfish outfit!!!!!!!! And the kiss-blowing is tremendous. There's some serious passion behind his kisses!

Kelly said...

Adorable!