The glorious beach...
Snowballs...
My family...
Long walks and playtime with my favorite boys...
Hopefully some cookie cake for my birthday...
And then finding out if our sweet peanut is a girl or a boy! (Our money is on girl, for the record)
It should be a wonderful, calm and happy week for us!

17 comments:
Have a great time at the beach!!
Congrats Jenn!! :)
Have fun!!
Have a snoball or 2 for me :)
Have fun at the beach- and I can't wait to hear whether or not that sweet baby is a boy or a girl!
Lucky Jenn! Y'all have a plast at the beach! Can't wait to see pictures and to see if it's a boy or girl! :)
Have a wonderful trip!!
Have fun at the beach!!!! :)
i feel like i should change my name to holly... so there's a pattern with the people that left comments before me...
anyway have fun at the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When exactly is your birthday? Sounds like a pretty perfect week! You now have me seriously craving a snoball . . . and I don't think we really have them around here. :( They are one of my favorite things about the beach. YUM! Have a blast, and enjoy that cookie cake . . . what I would do for a piece!
Oh have so much fun at the beach!! And happy early birthday to you, friend! xo!
Have a wonderful time!!! I will be thinking of you. So glad we ran across each other. I cant wait to compare our symptoms etc. considering we are team green!
Have a great vacation!!!! And did you see that you won our Friday Favorite giveaway?!?! YEAH, SO excited for you!!!!!!
And can't wait to hear boy or girl!
You look beautiful in that wedding picture. Have a fabulous time! I voted girl!
have a wonderful time beaching it up!!! i'm jealous! :)
and enjoy every last bite of your cookie cake (and your bday!) ;-)
YAY for beach time and congrats to Jenn...so jealous but happy that such a fabulous girl won! Happy birthday friend!
Ok so I'm way late on reading this blog and thanks for such a great giveaway! I'm so excited to have won and can't wait to pick out something cute! I can't believe you find out so soon. I'm going to do that "squeallllll" comment now that lots of bloggers tend to do. And cookie cake. Wonderful. You deserve it. Have seconds!!
Hope the week is all you hoped it would be!
Ah dang it ;) at least I won the headband :)
Post a Comment