Thatcher is going to be a big brother on or around December 2. We are so thrilled and excited. It has been H.A.R.D. to keep a secret for this long!! I had to fill a few very close friends in as well as my mom, as they would catch on in about 2 seconds if I turned down wine, but other than that everyone found out the news today. I sent emails with the pictures below.
We just cannot wait to meet this little one and see Thatcher as a big brother! 5.5 months and counting...



32 comments:
Thatcher is ADORABLE! And congratulations!! How awesome. :)
WHAT?>!?!?!??!?!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I wanted to send you an email but I'm too flustered to find it right now) (is it weird that I feel like one of my friends just told me they're pregnant? Cuz I can totally be less creepy)
Yay!!!! Congratulations!!! A winter baby ;) so happy for y'all!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Again, congratulations! :)
Congrats!!
Congrats! How exciting for you and your family!
Congratulations!!! So happy!!! :) Thatcher looks very excited & I know he'll be a great big brother!!
oh. my. goodness! congrats!! so happy for you guys. and thatcher looks absolutely adorable in those pictures!!!
Congratulations!! How exciting for y'all!
Congratulations, sweet friend!! SOOO excited for you guys!
Thatcher is going to be a great big brother! Can't wait to find out what you are having...not much longer! YAY!!! And happy 16 months Thatcher!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!!! Oh my gosh! YOU LITTLE STINKER! How could you keep it from us for so long??? LOL!
Congratulations!!! So exciting! I'm so happy for you. I saw the picture pop up in my reader and was soo excited to open the post and hear more!
*read, not hear. Apparently I was too excited to type properly. :)
love this!
Congrats! T will be a great big brother. I just know it.
That is awesome news!! I am so excited for y'all! Hope you're feeling good! :)
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! I am excited for you (and a little jealous!)
shut the front door!!!! So excited for you! A little December baby! So happy one of my favorite blog ladies is hoping on the baby train :)
I meant to add forever ago Carsyn LIVED on yogurt and still consumes it in large quantities! She and Thatcher would be best buds!
Congrats again!
Congratulations and what a precious picture of the big brother-to-be! Hope you are feeling well!
Hoorayyyyy!!!!! So glad it's finally out in the open!!!!! Love the pictures! Such a sweet way to announce it!!
Yay!!! Congratulations to you, Mama! Hope you are feeling great!
AHHHHH...OH MY GOODNESS!! A new house and new baby all in the same year..how exciting! So happy for you--this new baby is going to be so lucky being born into a family like yours!
Santa Clause and a little sibling---Merry Christmas to Thatcher! Congratulations my friend! So excited for you!
Congrats! So excited for you guys! How are you feeling this time around? I have to say I get a little bit anxious seeing moms with kids around the same age as mine getting pregnant again. I would love to have another, but I just don't think I'm there yet :) (I realize it's not a race or competition). haha!
Words cannot convey just how happy I am for all of you :) Thatcher is going to be an amazing big brother! And my vote is that you're having a little girl. Pink or blue though, this baby will be surrounded by an immense amount of love and devotion. Wishing you a joyous pregnancy and God's very best blessings upon this child. Love you!
Oh sweetie!!!! Congratulations!!! I was just catching up and was thinking of e-mailing you about how freaking big Thatcher was and then I saw your NEWS!!! Could not be more thrilled for you!! XOXO
Congrats that's so exciting. Thatcher is adorable. We're like a month apart
OMG! So excited for you!!!!!!!
Ahhhh...my internet has been out for TWO weeks due to bad storms we had and FINALLY it's back on and I almost died when I read Thatcher is going to be a big brother! Ahh! So exciting!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy for you guys!
Post a Comment