June 21, 2012

It's Summer! giveaway

You all know that I am a sucker for anything personalized and monogrammed. I recently discovered a new locally run embroidery boutique here in New Orleans and y'all, the stuff is PRECIOUS. I absolutely love supporting small, local businesses, but it's even easier to do so when the product is so darn cute.

I am absolutely thrilled to be teaming up with Lisey Lu Embroidery to offer a really fun giveaway. And the best part? There's something for mom, too!

Melissa can do pretty much anything under the sun: onesies, bibs, burp cloths, rompers, towels and t-shirts. 





Melissa has been generous enough to offer one reader an applique shirt or onesie of their choice AND a personalized koozie for mom. You know, to keep your beer cold while you're chasing your darling summer baby around the yard!


Here's how to enter:

1) Mandatory - Like Lisey Lu on Facebook (and leave a comment telling me what you'd pick) for 1 entry
2) Mandatory - Follow Happiness Is... (and leave a comment telling me you already do) for 1 entry
3) Optional - Tweet about this giveaway and paste the URL in a comment (you can do this once a day for 2 entries each time)
4) Optional - Leave a comment with your favorite part of summer for 1 entry
5) Optional - Blog about the giveaway and leave the link in a comment for 2 entries

The giveaway will end at midnight CST on Thursday, June 28. I'll announce the winner next Friday, just in time for my beach vacation!

98 comments:

Amy said...

liked on facebook...and i LOVE the seersucker whale w/the bow! :)

Amy said...

i'm "officially" following your blog now, although i've been reading for months! :)

Amy said...

my favorite part of summer is the longer days! love staying outside with my sweet family. :)

Amy said...

tweeted! https://twitter.com/mrsamytippins/status/215784884218769408

Lynsey said...

Liked on facebook...and The slide is adorable!

Lynsey said...

Officially following your blog now :)

Lynsey said...

My favorite part of summer is our family beach vacation!

Lynsey said...

I tweeted about this giveaway ..https://twitter.com/themoorefamily/status/215795449574068224

Karen said...

Liked on FB...I adore the whale applique!

Laura said...

I'm a follower!

Karen said...

Follow your blog and on Twitter!

Laura said...

I liked her on facebook...I love that little white cotton crab romper! SO cute!!

Karen said...

My favorite part of summer is longer days to play outside with our girl and being by the pool.

Laura said...

My favorite thing during summer is taking trips! We always go to the beach & usually make it to Oxford, MS a couple times..I'll miss that this summer!

Laura said...

I tweeted!

https://twitter.com/lauramay/status/215797071679205376

Elizabeth said...

I liked them on FB! I would get the crab shirt!

Elizabeth said...

I'm a follower!

Elizabeth said...

Tweeted!

https://twitter.com/ElizBLindz/status/215800115653378048

Elizabeth said...

My favorite part of summer is going on vacation to my parents river house and my families lake place in Canada.

I also love summer nights at a concert

Danielle said...

Like on Fb! I would choose the pink crab monogram- that is too cute!

Danielle said...

I am a follower!

Danielle said...

My favorite part of summer is all the Outdoor fun and bbq's! Thanks for the giveaway :)

Amy said...

Liked on FB - I love the ice cream cone or popsicles!!

Amy said...

I follow! :)

Amy said...

Favorite part of summer - longer days to play outside and BBQ'S!!!

Jodi said...

Liked on FB. Love the Pinwheel 2 applique!

Jodi said...

I subscribed to your blog.

Jodi said...

I tweeted about this giveaway.

Jodi said...

My favorite part of Summer is going on fun vacations with my family.

Natalie said...

Oooh I would definitely choose the little crab for baby #2 we are doing his room in an under the sea theme :) Liked on FB!

Natalie said...

I am a long time follower!

Natalie said...

Tweeted about the giveaway! https://twitter.com/corp2domestic/status/215818497828204545

Natalie said...

I love going to the beach during the summer :)

Kat said...

1- DONE!

Kat said...

2- DONE!

Kat said...

My favorite part of summer is feeling the evening breeze because you finally get to have the windows open. The fresh smell of grass in the air is just amazing and intoxicating.

Kat said...

Reluctantly....but i tweeted. (reluctant bc I hate sharing lol)

Callie said...

I followed them on Facebook!

Callie said...

I follow your blog!

Callie said...

I tweeted about the giveaway! https://twitter.com/CallieNicole7/status/215859430116442113

Callie said...

Hmm, favorite thing about summer . . . lots to list. I guess I love it because it almost feels like everyday is a vacation, even though it's not, because the warm weather and sunshine just cheer everything up and make it seem different and fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. TOO cute! I liked her facebook page and seriously I can't pick just one thing that I love. Definitely a one piece romper anything...whale, crab.... :)

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog. :)

Katie said...

I "like" her FB page, and I would love the lion alphabet letter in "C" for Colin!

Katie said...

I follow your blog :)

Katie said...

Warm summer evenings are my favorite part of summer!

Katie said...

I tweeted! https://twitter.com/sbuxsweetie/status/215870191702249472

Katie said...

Super cute! Just "liked" the FB page and love the crab t-shirts (you know I'm a sucker for crabs) although the burlap koozies are pretty sweet too... I'm pretty sure I'm already a follower of the blog, and I love summer trips to the beach! Great giveaway!

Lindsay said...

Liked the page and follow you!

Lindsay said...

I should get two entries for the above! So here's the second one.

Lindsay said...

My favorite part of summer is swimming with T-Dubs at Grancy's house! Lol.

Unknown said...

1. Liked the page
2. I follow you
3. I'd get a shirt for G and a pink koozies with a navy monogram
4. My favorite part of the summer is hanging with G!

Megan said...

Liked their page and I'd pick the letter monogram.

Megan said...

I follow you already!

Megan said...

My favorite part of the summer is air conditioning!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I started following yesterday!

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of summer hands down is Fourth of July! I love it. While I have never been able to recreate the family bar be ques since I have been an adult I am looking forward to trying now that we have a family of our own!

Anonymous said...

Like her on facebook and I would pick either a big brother t shirt or onesie for the new baby! or win one buy the other LOL

Anonymous said...

Happiness Is...: It's Summer! giveaway http://livinglifegratefully.blogspot.com/2012/06/its-summer-giveaway.html?spref=tw

No clue how to show you i tweeted it but I did twice trying to figure it out~ :)

Cajun Cowgirl said...

I liked on fb and love the 4th of July sailboat!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

I'm a follower!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Favorite part of summer would have to be no school! I'm still a teacher at heart!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Tweeted

https://twitter.com/jennloupe/status/216004161077129217

Julie Rogers said...

Just liked on Facebook---love the Appliqued Crab Shirt with Monogram!

Julie Rogers said...

And just followed:)

Julie Rogers said...

My favorite part of summer is vacationing at the beach (although I'm rethinking it with my 3 1/2 year old and 1 1/2 year old fighting their sleep like crazy here)!

Elizabeth said...

I liked Lisey Lu on FB! Such cute appliques, hard to pick but I think I like the little crab!

Elizabeth said...

And I follow your blog. :)

Elizabeth said...

My favorite thing about summer has to be beach trips!! And outdoor concerts, even though we're drenched in sweat by the end. That koozie would come in handy!! LOL

Joeylee said...

I liked them on fb

Joeylee said...

I follow you

Joeylee said...

My favorite part of summer is going to spend time at the beach or camping

Anonymous said...

[tweet https://twitter.com/Tara_ofourlives/status/216307914909032450] Think I figured it out tweeted again

Ashley said...

I liked their Facebook page. And I love the whale with now appliqué!

Lindsay said...

I liked Lisey Lu on Facebook. I would choose the train shirt with the 2 on it.

Lindsay said...

I officially became a follower!

Ashley said...

I'm a new blog follower :)

Ashley said...

My favorite part of summer is longer days and snow cones !:)

Allie said...

I liked Lisey Lu on Facebook - and I already follow you. :)

I honestly think it'd be hard to pick. The kookie is a no brainer for us. I love a good kookie. But IV was born on Easter and some of the Easter shirts are too cute. But - the Summer ones are really cute too. Decisions, decision. I hope win! :)

Unknown said...

Like on FB. My favorite is the baseball applique...hope they have that with a J!

Unknown said...

Of course I am following!

Unknown said...

My favorite part of summer is SNOWCONES.

The Redd's said...

Hi! I liked On facebook! I would choose the crab Jon Jon!

The Redd's said...

I also follow your blog!

Holly said...

I follow your blog! :)

Holly said...

My favorite part of summer is hanging at the beach and the pool and of course, eating lots of great summer foods!

Holly said...

I love the "Summer Appliques" and I liked them on FB! Thanks for the chance to win!

Tiffany Norris said...

Following!

Tiffany Norris said...

Summer foods are my favorite part of the season: cilantro, squash, and pretty much any kind of fruit. Yum!

AubreyLaine said...

I like her on FB. I love the Helicopter 2 design for a onesie
family74014 at gmail dot com

AubreyLaine said...

I love to swim!
family74014 at gmail dot com

Shannon said...

Wow. Everything she does is so cute! I'm following on fbook now. It would be a really hard choice but I would probably get an appliqued onesie for Reagan and I would pick the burlap koozie. So cute!

Shannon said...

I follow you in my google reader! :)

Shannon said...

My favorite part of summer is pretty much everything. I love the plants, heat, shorts, flip flops......

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

Liked on FB!

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

I am following you! :)

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

The best part of summer is definitely playing in the water at either the lake or the beach!

Emily&Michael said...

This is too cute!!!! I had so much fun with you all last night! she really does adorable things! I will have to explore her site too! The burp cloths are just adorable!!! Thanks for remembering Baby Virginia! :)