October 10, 2012

20 month update

I can't believe that in four short months we will have a 2 year old! That is just nuts to me. We've been super busy these past few weeks with work, life, finishing up house projects and my "nighttime / naptime job" (aka New Orleans Moms Blog) that I have hardly had time to keep up with personal blogs. I am hoping that things will settle down in a few weeks, but we shall see!

Thatcher is so fun right now, talking up a storm and learning new words every day. It is insane how quickly they pick up words and phrases, so we're really having to watch what we say.


Beyond the Saints being 1-4 right now, life is pretty darn good! Everything is just about ready for Hadley, and it's crazy to think that I am due in 7 weeks. I'm not working on Fridays, which is really nice because I can spend the day with my little man just enjoying him before he has competition!






Thatcher is all about being outside, pushing his lawn mower, playing "DAT ball" (football) and spotting construction vehicles. Yup, he's pretty much all boy!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He's got the cutest little facial expressions!!

Holly said...

I miss you when you aren't blogging! I cannot believe Thatcher is so big and Hadley is due in SEVEN weeks! Where does the time go?!

Natalie said...

Awww what a big boy! I know it's crazy that he will be 2 soon and that you are having a baby...crazy times! Hope you are feeling well!

Katie said...

He is so sweet, and so handsome!

Kat said...

he is so stinkin' cute. P is still not picking up words...I'm hoping that changes soon but we scheduled a hearing test and a speech therapy evaluation just in case. le sigh.

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

I can't believe Hadley is due in only seven weeks! It seems like time has just flown by!

I love T's outfit here -- it makes me want to have a boy so I can dress him just like T!

PS Is that your Boston terrier? So cute!

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

Such a cutie! I always feel like he is so much older than azalea but he isn't at all. Ha!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

I love his longall! So adorable! If #2 is a boy here I might have to see if you are selling any in the future!

7 weeks!!! That's nuts! But in a fantastic way!