Tonight we went to a friend's house to celebrate their son's 2nd birthday and trick or treat. It was the perfect combination of fun and relaxation! Their street got blocked off for a few hours to let the kids trick or treat, which was perfect because it was a limited amount of houses and a fairly controlled and family friendly atmosphere.
The kids had a blast, and Estella was cracking me up in her "fancy shoes" (her words, not mine!) I didn't think she'd make it for the whole adventure wearing those heels, but she managed!
Thatcher was totally into protecting his candy, too. We were not allowed under any circumstances to touch, hold or carry his bucket.
What a fun evening with friends!
9 comments:
It looks liek so much fun! I saw a cokie monster out last night and thought of T! :)
Cookie loves his CANDY :) Thatcher looks so cute!
omg LOVE his costume!
adorable!!! he is too cute
I can't believe how grown up he looks! Seriously, T, slow down! Or not. You do have baby sister coming and you have to be the big guy around the house! :) Looks like a fantastic night!
He is so stinking cute!! I love that he caught on quickly to the getting candy part of it! Haha!!
That costume is too cute!! Sugar is a great motivation! :)
This cookie monster costume just makes me so happy! Thatcher looks too cute! Love the boys wore the same costume as well :)
Cutest cookie monster I've ever seen! My son was born just a month before yours. Isn't this such a fun age in their life? Soaking up and repeating everything. Love the blog!
Post a Comment