What a cute picture of you two (that last one)--and your eyes look almost as teal as your shirt! I know it seems like he's growing up fast, but he's still little. :)
We are taking pp pictures this weekend and I can't wait to do a side by side comparison! I can't believe how big T has gotten! He's going to seem so big next to Hadley!
11 comments:
They really grow so fast! You're looking good momma...can't believe #2 will be here soon!
What a cute picture of you two (that last one)--and your eyes look almost as teal as your shirt! I know it seems like he's growing up fast, but he's still little. :)
Love this comparison! He's growing up too fast!
Doesn't time fly---love the pictures!!!
-Julie
www.thechirpingmoms.com
Last year seems like only yesterday! They grow so fast.
So cute!!!! What a difference from last year :-)
Time is for sure flying! And look at your cute pregnant belly too! He's surely a handsome little toddler!
Oh my goodness, too cute!! Also, your eyes look fabulous in this year's pictures... and I see a belly!!!
Wow a year really does make SUCH a difference! He's getting cuter every day!
We are taking pp pictures this weekend and I can't wait to do a side by side comparison! I can't believe how big T has gotten! He's going to seem so big next to Hadley!
He looks so big and so different. Isn't it crazy how much even their features change with time?!
Post a Comment