It is almost impossible to believe that Thatcher is a year and a half old! That is just insanity to me. Today was his first day back at school, and he was so excited to see all of his friends. He has moved up to the "big boy" room, so he now sleeps on a nap mat. Well, today he didn't nap, but theoretically he should sleep on a nap mat.
He was so into trying to carry his backpack this morning, which was really cute. It really is crazy just how fast they grow up. It feels like we were just bringing him home from the hospital, and now we have this wild, talking toddler in our house!
I have a feeling that I may need a valium when his first day of kindergarten comes!
13 comments:
They do grow so fast! He is so cute!
What a cutie!!! Yeah E still isn't "napping". His sheet always says 30 minutes or less lol. I have one wild man when I get home with him!
He is seriously the cutest thing ever!
He is so precious! Colin is in size 5 dipes, too. :) Big boys!
He looks like such a KID not a toddler with that hair of his all in his eyes and cute ;)
LOVE his outfit and backpack. I don't let P go to daycare in ANY cute outfits anymore because she comes home with stains that will never come out and I end up throwing things out almost weekly! So annoying but kids will be kids so I let it go (am I type A or what?)
ahhh 18 months! That is such a big milestone in my head (ok, probably in other people's too). We will be there soon. It seems like every month goes faster than the last, doesn't it?
He really does look so big in these pics! Happy 18 months Thatcher!
Look at him with that backpack--such a big boy!
He's so cute! Mine start back up next week...I'm thrilled and sad. Maybe you could get two valium's come kindergarten and pass one my way?!
he looks so big!! E still doesn't nap at school. She's the only one in her class that doesn't and it makes me crazy! She's a hot mess when she comes home!
Aww he is so precious!
I can't get over how long & dark his hair is getting. He's looking so much more like a little boy instead of baby Thatcher. So glad he's excited about school. That instantly tells me he's loved well there - what a blessing! Happy half birthday to sweet Thatcher! :)
PS - i LOVE the new blog design. It's so pretty and YOU!
My heart just melted. He is adorable, love the outfit and the backpack!! Gotta know where the backpack is from!
Post a Comment