August 26, 2012

our little Saints fan

Thatcher was so excited to cheer on the Saints yesterday! Ok, so in all reality he had no idea what was going on, but he definitely looked cute!


If everyone could please say a prayer for our beloved hometown, we'd appreciate it. We're hoping that Isaac will spare us, but the cruel irony of being faced with another hurricane on the 7th anniversary of Katrina has us all on edge.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Erin said...

Thatcher might be the cutest Saints fan of all time! Keeping y'all in my prayers- let me know if y'all need anything!

Natalie said...

Oh my what a cutie! I was just thinking about you when I saw the weather...I hope Isaac leaves you alone!

Danielle said...

Praying! Are y'all evacuating?

The Unlikely Runner said...

Definitely praying for your safety and everyone else's. I hope you guys are safe!!

Katie & Ryan said...

He is so adorable! Definitely keeping you all in our prayers!!!

Kat said...

Thinking of you guys!
ps- P does the same "smile/bite" with her teeth. Is that an age thing?

Claire Kiefer said...

I LOVE THATCHER'S OUTFIT!!!!!!!!! So dang cute. Two of my friends got me some awesome Victoria's Secret Saints wear for my bday last week (several pairs of panties and a blingy jersey) so Thatcher and I will match . . . sorta. ha! I'm really eager for the real football season to start . . . though I'm kinda nervous, cause our boys haven't been dominating the preseason quite the way I hoped. Saturday's game had me on edge, and it wasn't even the regular season! I miss Sean Payton already :(

Julie Rogers said...

Prayers for you all---stay safe!!!

-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

the workaholic momma said...

Sending lots and lots of prayers for new orleans...what a scary situation:( I LOVE thatcher's shirt...its too cute!!!

Erin said...

WOW. When did he turn into a MAN???

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

Thatcher is so cute in his Saints gear! I'm praying for all y'all down on the coast.

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Looks like someone's totally ready for some football. Now Isaac, get out of town!!!

Megan said...

He is definitely adorable!! Hope y'all are staying safe! I've been praying for y'all!!