Thatcher gave each of his friends cookies as a party favor - they came out so cute!
I did fruit salad in Christmas colors (I like to give myself credit for the small creative victories!)
And I made breakfast brie. This is kind of random, but I swear it is so good. It is just brie with strawberry cream cheese served with ginger snaps. Some people don't like it, but I think it's yummy.
We exchanged presents, and everyone got such cute stuff. Although the babies really were just as happy with the wrapping paper and tissue!
At every get together we attempt pictures, and it is getting increasingly comical. They are all mobile, and none of them have any interest in sitting still for a picture. And we usually attempt this at the end when they are fussy and super cooperative
I always love getting together with others moms and babies, and it's amazing to see how quickly they are all growing! If you have a little boy on your list, I have to recommend these B Wheeeee-Is Cars
This is what Thatcher received from his friend Molly, and he looooooves them. You pull them back and they fly across the floor (no batteries needed!), and they are a perfect soft material.
In other super exciting news, Thatcher took his first steps this weekend! He's definitely not walking, but he took 3-4 steps last night and then did it several times today as well. The husband has been in Nashville for the Saints game, so trying to get a shot of this has been difficult (and of course last night my mom and I spent 2 hours trying to coax him to do it for the camera and nada). But this gives you the general idea. So cute!
I can't believe he is big enough to be taking steps - so exciting and sad all at the same time!











7 comments:
Oh my gosh, how cute!!! When this quarantine is over, I'm gonna have to find some babies to have a playdate with Addison!
This looks like so much fun! I want to be in your play group! :)
Decorations and food look great. I can't wait to try that dip.
And a little one starting to walk----how exciting! So happy for y'all!
Oh they all look so sweet. I love all the Christmas outfits!
And steps!! Wow...so exciting.
just found your blog! what a precious little boy!!! i'm so excited you posted that about the cars....i just bought them for our nephew for his first bday. i really just totally guessed. i have two girls and know NOTHING about what boys like - ha! so i am so excited that maybe, just maybe i actually bought something he'll like! :)
I totally bought those cars for my friend's son for his 1st birthday! (I see the person above me did too) :)
aw I am so jealous!!!! I want a baby playdate
How exciting...taking steps! You'll be busy then for sure! I love the pics with Thatcher showing his feelings about the situation LOL! The Holiday playdate sounds like a really fun idea.
Post a Comment