July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Even though we weren't at the beach for the first 4th of July pretty much ever, we have had a wonderful holiday weekend! We spent lots of time in the pool and grilled out with good friends today. Thatcher invited his girlfriend Lillian to come swimming, and they had a ball!

I find very few things cuter than babies in swimsuits and bucket hats!



Thatcher has spent this weekend lounging around and practicing tummy time!


Hope you had a fabulous weekend, too!

10 comments:

West Family said...

stopping by from Jenna's. I agree that babies in swimsuits are the cutest!! What a sweet boy!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Jenna's 2nd annual comment challenge! What cute babies. Hope you have a great week!

Meg said...

These pictures are too too cute! Looks like a perfect July 4th celebration.

melissa said...

Such sweet pictures of the little ones! Love their swim suits & hats and Thatcher's adorable seersucker outfit. Glad you had a good 4th!

Lindsay said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Stopping from Jenna's Challenge! Your little ones are so cute!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

Thatcher is adorable! Love his cute hat and trunks.

Kat said...

sooo cute! I love his outfits so much!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Such little cuties!

Janelle said...

Stopping by from Jenna's Journey. I love the pictures of the two babies together. I loved that age with my son :)