Thatcher, I can hardly believe that you are 8 months - that is 2/3 of the way to a year old, which makes me sad. Of course, you become more fun and personable every day, but you are also becoming more and more independent.
You are a total drool monster, hence the red rash around your mouth. Don't worry - we think you're the cutest anyway!
You are wearing size 3 diapers, and you have totally made weight issues a thing of the past. We had to bring you to the pediatrician this week because what we thought was teething was actually an ear infection, and you weighed 18 pounds, 6 ounces (1 day after your 8 month birthday). Wowsers!
The rolls on your wrists and thighs are pretty much the cutest.
You are crawling quite well and are racing all over the house. You love, love, love to sleep like your mom. You go to bed between 6:00pm and 7:00pm and sleep until 6:00am or so. We are very blessed in the sleep department! You are still taking 34-40 ounces of formula a day AND 3 meals. You really love sweet potatoes, carrots and pretty much anything sweet.
You are doing really well at your new school, and we are thrilled about the transition. It's been great, and even your dad has said on multiple occasions how impressed he is with your new school (mommy's alma mater) - that's saying a lot! You are the only boy in the class, but you don't seem to mind that one bit!
Your two newest tricks at 8 months are taking "big boy" baths and pulling up. You still love, love, love bath time, especially your red helicopter toy. You even cry when we take it away and say that bath time is over. I have realized that I probably need to start planning your first birthday party, which we're throwing on Saturday, February 11. For the record, that is less than 4 months away, and I just can't believe it! It's crazy to think that at this time last year you were the size of a papaya and 1 pound (so glad I did those silly weekly updates now!)






6 comments:
Happy 8 months, Thatcher! I love seeing what we get to look forward to in a couple months :) Can't wait to hear about the details of the party planning!
Oh my goodness! Love, love, love the little rolls on him! So sweet!
so adorable!! love his smiles :)
These pics are adorable! What a happy little boy! Happy 8 months little guy!
Happy 8 months! Umm, I also thought my son was teething and it turned out to be an ear infection. Oops. How is Thatcher doing so far?
Happy 8 months cutie pie! Peanut turns 9 this weekend! That is just insane to me. I'm starting to plan her 1 year as well - Pinterest helps! :)
Post a Comment