October 9, 2011

First trip to the zoo!

This weekend we were lucky enough to have one of my best college friends and her family visit us from Georgia. We had so much fun letting our boys play and catching up! On Friday, we took them to the zoo, which was a blast.


I think this picture of the dads is hilarious.


How cute is Parker? I know that his little brother or sister (due in March) is going to be adorable, too!



I took total advantage of the amazing natural light and practiced my photography skills. I love this one!








I mean, look at those green eyes! He is going to be a heartbreaker!



Parker and Thatcher had so much fun playing together all weekend. I just wish our friends lived closer!



And I don't know if having a bigger kid around motivated Thatcher or what, but look at his latest trick. Yikes! This created an unexpected mattress-lowering session mid-afternoon on Saturday, right in the middle of the LSU game. The husband was not amused. But we were going out to dinner Saturday night and leaving the boys with a baby-sitter and I just didn't want to worry about it.


He's excited by the Saints victory today!

8 comments:

Megan said...

These pictures are gorgeous! And I love the Saints attire! WOOHOO!!

Katie said...

Such great photos! Thank you so much for having us! We had a great time catching up & finally meeting Thatcher. He's a cutie! Hope we can do it again soon!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Sam W. said...

how adorable are the babes?! great pictures :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who'll be the bigger heartbreaker Thatcher or Parker. Good gracious, that's an overload of cuteness! Kudos Mom, you are raising one happy baby.

And a Fleur de lis crib? Seriously, that is such a beautiful piece of furniture. I'm assuming it's a family heirloom?

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

Super cute pics! We took Azalea to the MN Zoo when she was about 3 months, but I'm thinking she'll get more out of it next summer :)

Embellished Bayou said...

You got some great photos! I have to comment on the crib also, I love it! Would you mind sharing where you got it?

Kat said...

We had to drop Peanut's crib mattress a couple of weeks ago too! Not fun, but totally worth it since now she stands up ALL THE TIME