It is chilly in New Orleans this morning, and I am loving it! We live close enough to Thatcher's school that we walk every morning, so of course we had to get all bundled up. Is there anything cuter than a baby in winter clothes?
Of course I am sure it will be in the 70s or 80s by mid-day, but for now I am loving that it's in the 40s - brrr!
5 comments:
a baby in a diaper? :)
I am so jealous that you get to walk! And is that a BOB I spot :)
That's so great that you can walk Thatcher to school. He looks so adorable in his little hoodie :)
aaww...thatcher is SO precious!!! I too am enjoying the cooler weather we are having here...I know I'll be wishing it away come March but right now its just what I need:)
so dang cute!! we are having some cooler weather here in houston and i can't get enough.
I know winter clothes are so cute on babies!
Post a Comment