September 26, 2010

A wreath for every season

I am obsessed with wreaths. Well, let me rephrase that. I am obsessed with tasteful and cute wreaths. (I had to add that disclaimer because there are a lot of bad wreaths out there.) Nothing makes me happier than beautifully decorated doors during holiday season, particularly if they're adorned with fresh greens that have that perfect Christmas smell.

But why do wreaths have to be contained to a few weeks out of the year? There are so many other fun things to celebrate: seasons, other holidays, graduations, etc. I invested in a really fun Mardi Gras wreath a few years ago and it just makes the house feel more festive. One of my friends shared a picture of her house on game day, and she had the cutest UGA wreath ever (their season's not so cute right now, but that's a different story). She got it at this store, which appears to make wreaths (and lots of other really cute stuff) for a bunch of SEC schools. I love this for football season or even just days when you're hosting football parties.



When I was on the website I noticed that they also make adorable ornaments. I think these would make great gifts for a baby's first Christmas.



Sadly Coton Colors doesn't make a wreath in our alma mater, otherwise it'd already be in a box on its way to visit me. In the mean time, I am keeping my eyes out for a fun and tasteful Saints wreath that won't break the bank.



I am feeling a little better but still have a lingering headache and have napped every day this weekend. I am really hoping I am back to 100% by Tuesday because I have to fly out to Vegas for a work conference for the rest of the week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

5 comments:

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh i'm so jealous with your wreath. i've seen those, but i haven't found one for my jayhawks. i might just have to get creative and make one myself.

Lindsay said...

So cute! Great site!

Anonymous said...

I want! I want! I will get one. I will. :) Hope you get to feeling great before your big trip!

Jen Watts said...

those are cute!! thanks for the tip!

Embellished Bayou said...

Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing.