January 17, 2013

Thatcher vesus Hadley

I've been wanting to compare pictures of these two for a while, so I am glad that a friend asked me to! What do you all think? I definitely see some similarities in them, and there are moments where Hadley will do something and I flash right back to Thatcher's newborn days!


Newborn pictures are by the always talented Erin Rachel.



No doubt that they are siblings right? The below pictures are Thatcher and Hadley right at a month. While I can tell them apart, I see a lot of similarities, too!


What's crazier to me is that I don't see Thatcher in his newborn pictures at all - he looks so different now!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yes, no doubt they are brother & sister!

We were looking at old pictures from a year ago of Addison and commenting how much she has changed!

Sarah said...

They look very smiliar! I think it will be interesting to see what they look like as Hadley gets older. Regardless, very beautiful babies!

Kat said...

I love comps! They're definitely siblings but there are also so many differences!

Natalie said...

They definitely favor...but they also are their own little people too :) So cute!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Gosh I see so many similarities! And you are right about Thatcher changing but his eyes have stayed the same I think. Happy weekend!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

They do look very similar! Beautiful photos!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

There is definitely a sibling resemblance..I see it most through the eyes and nose!