January 29, 2013

Hadley's First Parade

This past weekend we decided to take the kids to a parade after a friend's birthday party. I was pretty nervous about taking Hadley since she detests the car seat and stroller, but we decided to go for it. I can only stay away from Mardi Gras for so long! Thatcher had a blast, though one parade was all Hadley could handle!



He hasn't stopped talking about "Thatcher get beads Mardi Gras" and was telling everyone at the pediatrician's office "Happy Mardi Gras" yesterday - it's pretty cute!



We'll probably leave Hadley home during Mardi Gras weekend itself, but I'm glad that she's experienced her first parade! Thatcher was only a few weeks old during his first Mardi Gras - we start them young!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Thatcher is becoming such a little stud! It must be cool to raise kids in New Orleans!

Elizabeth said...

And it was such a gorgeous weekend for it! I'm a tad bit jealous we didn't get to go parading this weekend. :)

Unknown said...

T is getting so big and so handsome!

I've been to Mardi Gras one time, and it scared me to death!!!

hi. Im Faith. said...

aww fun! T is getting so big! your babies are adorable!!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

How precious is Thatcher's smile!?! We are bummed that we can't go this year. Ethan had a blast last year!

Natalie said...

Awww I bet Thatcher had so much fun!

Sarah said...

Look how cute Thatcher is! Adorable. Oh and I am very jealous you are wearing a t-shirt! It's too cold up here!

Andie said...

Thatcher is so cute! I hope he has a ball at his party tomorrow! :)

I'm so glad he had a good time!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

He's such a little big boy now! I'm really sad we couldn't /can't get down this year for some parades with W. I think he'd love them. There's always next year. Wow, next year Ms. H and T will have a blast together!