September 17, 2011
Music class!
This morning Thatcher had his first Kindermusik class (read more here). I was a little skeptical when we signed up, thinking he'd be too young, but I am so glad we are doing this. We had so much fun, met a few other babies and it was the perfect mid-morning activity! Thatcher's girlfriend Lillian is attending, too, but we had a little too much adult fun last night so she will be joining us next week!
I highly recommend this if you have it in your area. All of the babies are actually right around 7 months, which is a perfect age because they are curious and playful and love interacting with each other and the music. Can't wait for next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need to find one! Too bad I live in an area where there is NOTHING going on for working moms. It's all during the weekdays!
Post a Comment