This morning my good friend Lindsay and I got up super early and drove to Mississippi to meet the one and only Erin Wilson (of Erin Rachel Photography).
After a quick stop at PJ's for iced coffee and 45 minutes in the car, we got to Mississippi and spent the next hour dancing around like clowns and shaking any objects we could get our hands on to get the little ones to smile for their 6 month photos.
This one picture alone is worth the alarm going off at 6:00am on a Saturday morning!
Love, love, love. Love that little guy and love the picture. Love the outfit, too (which was a shower gift from a dear friend who had never even heard of smocking or monogramming clothes until she lived in New Orleans for two years). We taught her well in her two years here, no?

12 comments:
a-dor-able!
such a cute outfit and an even cuter smile!
Sam @ fitness food & faith
Ahhhhh!!!!! Too. cute. for. words!!!!!!
Awwww, so sweet!! Definitely worth an early day!
Totally worth it! What a doll.
I wanted to follow you, but your "followers" thing isn't showing up. I will check back! Sometimes Blogger is fritzy.
He is getting so big and handsome! Love the pic!!
Just found your blog through a friend and your little boy is so cute! I have a son almost the exact same age. Great blog, can't wait to read more. :)
So cute!!
What a cute picture!! JUST DARLING :)
I love that photo! SO CUTE!!!!!
Oh my goodness! SWOON! That picture is incredible!
Post a Comment