August 10, 2011

the birthday boys

Happy birthday to my little brother who's not so little any more! Hard to believe that he is 22 today. Where does the time go?

Celebrating the Saints Super Bowl win in January 2010

At my wedding in March 2007

At our baby shower in December 2010

And, happy 6 months to Dubs. I already said it once in this post, but I will say it again. Where oh where does the time go?!?!?!?

Here's what the boys were doing exactly 6 months ago.



I have to say that as sad as I am for Thatcher to get older, he does get more fun every day. I just love this age! All smiles and cuddles.


I hope he never loses his willingness to be free spirited and swim with his clothes on!

8 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

oh my goodness, thatcher is precious. of course you are a cutie so I see where he gets it! glad I stumbled onto your blog!

Sam W. said...

happy day to your baby bro!! cute pics :)

Kat said...

happy bday baby bro ;) my sister is not so little any more either but I still call her my little sister :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Happy Birthday to your brother!!

the workaholic momma said...

AAWW...that pic of Thatcher is precious...his little face is too cute for words!!! Happy Birthday to your bro!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to him! ~Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday handsome boys! I love the name Thatcher! He is a qt pie!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to your little brother! I love that last pic of Thatcher!