We went with a Mardi Gras Elmo theme, which ended up being perfect since Thatcher is really into Mardi Gras. He says "Happy Mardi Gras" and keeps asking to go catch beads, so I think he "gets" it as much as he can at this point. I did a more thorough recap over here, but I wanted to share some pictures from the party. There's a really sweet mom here who is just getting her photography business started, so she's doing pictures for free right now. It was so fun to get some shots from his party that we otherwise wouldn't have gotten. I think she did a really good job (any pictures that aren't watermarked are ones that I took).
Even though I knew Christie was taking pictures, I couldn't help take some myself, too! Thatcher really had such a fun time, and it was cute to see how excited he was about all of the Sesame Street stuff in one place. He also had a blast playing at the playground with all of his friends, and I honestly don't see a reason to ever pay for a birthday party venue. Every last kid was thrilled to run around outside and play with the balloons!
Sunday is his actual birthday, which we'll be celebrating on the parade route!
Party Details:
Applique Shirt {Lisey Lu} :: Sesame Street medals & balloons {Party City} :: Invitations, etc {Sweet Birdie's Nest} :: Cookies {Essie's Sparking Confections} :: Sesame Street Coloring Books {Let's pARTy NOLA} :: Earth's Best Sesame Street Yogurt Pouches {Diapers.com} :: Sesame Street Juice Boxes {Whole Foods}













9 comments:
I love this party...what a great idea! Nolan would have loved it. I love all the details...and looks like Thatcher had a blast!
These photos are amazing! It looks like such a wonderful celebration for Thatcher. They're growing up too fast!
Happy 2nd birthday Thatcher!!
Such a cute party! Happy Birthday big boy!!!!!!
I love all of this! It looks like a gorgeous day and I think Thatcher had fun! Happy Birthday big guy!
LOVE your theme.....can't get over them being 2.
Again, I'm so sad we missed his party! But Andrew loves his coloring sheets and stickers... :)
Thatcher looks like he had a blast! Happy Birthday T! :)
So cute, I love all the pictures! Happy Birthday to Thatcher!
Sensational party and amazing pictures! It looked like it was perfect!!!
Post a Comment