And it's also craziness to me that I am due in exactly 3 weeks. This pregnancy has gone by extremely quickly and not-so-quickly all at the same time. We are at the point where we are just so excited and ready to meet little Miss Hadley ... I am dying to know what she looks like because we haven't seen her since July when we found out that she was a girl!

11 comments:
These weeks will fly by!! Just relax and soak up time with little man. He'll grow up the minute you bring baby girl home.. Such exciting things are in store for you!!
I cannot believe you are just 3 weeks away!!! So excited to "meet" Hadley as well!
THREE weeks!?!? Wow magic number for both of this big events! I pray that everything goes smoothly between now and then. T could not get any cuter! Seriously! And two is fun! I promise!
Ah! 3 weeks! OMG!!! I cannot believe it! Thatcher is going to be such a great big brother to his baby sister! :)
Holy cow 3 weeks! Can't wait to meet your little girl...and can't believe Thatcher is about to be 2. It's amazing what they are doing at this age!
So cute- and I can't wait to 'meet' Miss Hadley too!!
THREE weeks---can't wait for baby girl to come!!!!
Julie
www.thechirpingmoms.com
Thatcher is such a cutie pie. Such a big, grown up boy! :)
I can't wait to meet Miss Hadley either! :)
Aww, three weeks, how exciting! It is such a fun age! Our youngest will be 2 in January and she is just hilarious! :) So exciting!
i just almost spit my food out bc i thought maybe u meant twins?!
3 months till 2 years old = absurd. im not believing it. im just not.
It seems like I just read that you were pregnant! And a girl--how perfect! Love the name Hadley!
Post a Comment