November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Overall we had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We got to spend lots of time together, as well as time with various family members and friends. Between the 5 day weekend and a very, very cold and dreary day, it was h.a.r.d. to get out of bed this morning!




Here is Thatcher's new favorite activity: climbing the stairs at rapid speed at my parents' house. It's exhausting! But it does make him take the BEST naps ever. So we indulge him!


Thatcher got to see both of his uncles this weekend! Uncle Cory (my little brother) lives here and is in college, so we see him a lot.


But we don't get to see Uncle Andrew (my husband's brother) and Aunt Anne (his sweet wife) often enough! They live in California, which we are quite jealous of - what's not to love about sunshine year round, the coast, the wine and the endless things to do? We can't wait to take Thatcher!


Thatcher was pretty fired up about it, too!

8 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

YAY!!! Congrats on getting your albums and christmas cards done:) I LOVE Mpix too...their quality is great!!! I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful Turkey Day weekend:)

Miss Sweet Tea said...

How precious is your family!?! I love all of the adorable pictures! Thatcher looks like such a happy baby!

Amanda T said...

Love all of the pictures! Thatcher is adorable! :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful pic of your family of three! Well done! I order all pics from MPix these days. Their large portraits are priced so reasonably with great quality. If you catch the pre-made frames at Hobby Lobby or Michaels on sale, you've got yourself a great deal on portraits for your home.

I'm loving your sis-in-law's blouse. Tres chic!

Natalie said...

Wow you are on the ball! Love all the Turkey pics! Looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving!

Mel said...

Thatcher is getting so big. And thanks for the mpix tip. I had no idea!

Anonymous said...

I love that precocious grin on Thatcher's face while he's climbing those stairs, haha. And the pics of him with his uncles are so cute. He looks deliriously happy :) Y'all have such a beautiful family - I'm so glad you had such a great Thanksgiving with family!

Kat said...

I am sooo behind on EVERYTHING. As in, I don't have page one. Ugh. I don't even want to talk about it. But omg he is so cute. And P doesn't even know what to do with stairs bc we always carry her up them bc its basement stairs which are nasty.