April 18, 2011

Greetings from Florida!

Thatcher's first big road trip was a success! We only had to make two quick pit stops and he slept most of the way. He was so excited to be here yesterday that he decided it wasn't necessary to nap at all, making for a very tired mom and grandmother!

And now, we're just busy showing him around our favorite spots at the beach. I am here with my mom and dad, and the husband and my brother get here Thursday.

Here's Thatcher's first view of the Gulf!


Napping at the beach is hard work!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like he's loving the beach! Can't wait to take my little one to the beach for the first time this summer! Have fun!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Yay for the Gulf coast! Enjoy! (I'm making your tilapia this week by the way. Can't wait!)

Annie said...

ahhhh....looks amazing!! have fun :)

Lorri said...

Very jealous!

the workaholic momma said...

Looks like SO much fun - glad you guys are having a good trip:)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

uuhh, what a little cutie! i love your regular pictures, it's like my baby fix of the days!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! I grew up in Florida and can't wait to take Brayden to see where I grew up some day.