February 2, 2011

Welcome to the world, Lillian!

It is almost impossible to believe, but today one of my dear friends and her husband welcomed their daughter into the world. She was due on February 7, so we have spent the past 9 months comparing our pregnancy journeys. The fact that Lillian Patricia (gorgeous name, right?) is here is totally crazy and amazing!

I can't wait to meet her in person on Friday!


My due date is 2 weeks from today, which is insane! It is hard to be waiting around just waiting for Thatcher to get here and having no idea when that will happen, but I know it will be worth it in the end. Yesterday the doctor said that I was about 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced, so more progress from last week! I have my last scheduled appointment on Tuesday, so we'll be making a "plan" then...eager to hear what the doctor thinks is best!

6 comments:

melissa said...

Awww, so precious. And you're right - a beautiful name. Can't believe you'll have one of your very own so soon! Eeeee!!!

{kara} said...

i thought you were going to come and say that the baby came early and that it was a girl instead! He he! Love her name! Congrats to your friend!

Unknown said...

I was so excited thinking Thatcher came early!! Soon enough!! She is precious!

Sarah said...

I had an internal yesterday and am also 2cm and 70% effaced.... just be glad you aren't on bed rest like I am... Its been 3 days and I am already going crazy!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

T will be here so very soon! Can't wait to see his pic posted. I e-mailed you back, but in case you didn't get it... the boppy cover came from Pottery Barn Kids and it feels amazing.

Dana Herring said...

sooo excited to meet thatcher!!!