Just in case you forgot anyone during your Christmas shopping, I wanted to share this adorable idea (aka the best thing to receive on hump day during the week from hell).
One of my friends from college sent the most adorable package in the mail. She is way ambitious when it comes to her crafts and had one of the nicest "do it yourself" weddings I've ever seen - she made all sorts of amazing cool things that were showcased on Style Me Pretty here (seriously, you have to go see the details for yourself).
Anyway, she's always printing cool stickers and other paper products, and today the box below showed up in my mailbox.
1 comment:
That is SO cool she was on Style Me Pretty! That's a great blog. And how fun to see you in the photos!
You look great. I can only imagine what it feels like to be 35 weeks pregnant! I guess I'll find out in about...18 weeks, lol!
Post a Comment