The house was decorated beautifully for Christmas, but the hostesses had added blue hydrangeas (my fave!), which was a gorgeous touch.
The backyard was set up beautifully - the pictures really don't do it justice, and the weather was perfect.
And we received so many wonderful and thoughtful gifts. I am really feeling kind of guilty about it all because truth be told, the real gift is being blessed with a child. I even debated whether I wanted to share some of the fun gifts we received, but I have had so much fun looking at them and putting them away that it felt weird not to.
We received some wonderful items to accessorize with, like this cute picture frame and rattle. The silver bowl is actually a porridge bowl from the hostesses and the intent is to get it personalized with his name and birth date. One of the hostesses has one for each of her children, and she puts them out with nuts and other snacks at the holidays. I thought that was a neat tradition.
We got lots of adorable blue items, all of which I love.
And these two precious outfits, which I can hardly wait to use next spring/summer.

And you know we love anything and everything Saints related!
I was thrilled about the lamp from our regsitry, as well as this adorable picture frame - it's really fun to see the personal touches coming together!
And you know we love anything and everything Saints related!
Last but not least, one of my friends sent these personalized items from this cute website. I love, love, love seeing his name! NOLA Tots has great gift items if you're in need of a gift for anyone!
3 comments:
Such cute stuff!
You guys got a lot of cute loot. It looked like a really fun shower and I love that it was co-ed/at night.
Soooo cute! I'm sort of ever so slightly leaning towards hoping for a girl, but all those cute boy things got me super excited to have a boy! Either way, we'll be so happy. So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment