Big brother Thatcher is having more "moments" than we expected. It's hard to see him struggle so much, but we know that it will pass. He is very excited about her in theory and yesterday spent a while showing her all of his Sesame Street stuff, but when a transition comes (meal, bedtime, heading to school), we end up with a very sad little boy. We know that eventually he will fall just as in love with her but right now he's not always so sure.


27 comments:
She is sooo adorable!! Congratulations!!!
Ahh! Congrats! I thought something was up! She is just precious!!!!! Welcome Hadley!!!!!!!!!
Ashley, she's beautiful! So happy for you! I hope Thatcher adjusts soon. I know he'll be a great big brother!
Congrats to you all. She is just beautiful! What a wonderful gift this holiday season.
Congrats to you all! She is just beautiful! What a wonderful gift this holiday season.
OH MY GOODNESS! I had no idea...so excited for you!!!! She is so beautiful...and can't wait to hear her birth story! Congratulations my friend :)
How exciting! Congratulations on the precious new bundle! I hope Thatcher falls in love with his sister soon:)
Congratulations---SOOO exciting!!!!! Welcome sweet little girl:)
Julie
www.thechirpingmoms.com
She is so cute! I know it can be such a hard transition for big siblings (my mom says I was awful when my little brother was born). haha! Hope it passes soon.
She is absolutely beautiful and you are a glowing "new" momma! I'll be praying for Big Brother as he makes this transition and for you as well. It's tough for everyone! So glad you have this wonderful Christmas gift!
Congratulations!! She is so gorgeous :) Wishing the best for your whole family!
She is just so gorgeous- makes me want a little one :)
Congrats to you and your family of four!
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!
She is perfect! Hopefully Thatcher will adjust quickly and soon you'll all fall into a comfortable routine. Hugs!
She is so beautiful!!! Welcome Hadley and congratulations! You look great- and I hope Thatcher gets adjusted very soon!! He will be a great big brother!
Congratulations - she is just beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear that Thatcher is struggling. Ugh I'm so so so so so scared about that :(
Once again, Many Congrats! SHe's just so precious and beautiful! Hopefully I will get to meet her soon! :)
She is so sweet! So happy for you guys. Thatcher will be okay & won't even remember this period. We had moments like that too! Congrats!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear how Thatcher dies with her!
Congratulations! She is just beautiful! I will certainly say a prayer for y'all and Thatcher as you transition from a family of three to a family of four. Blessings!
Congratulations again, she is so precious! I can't wait to read the birth story!
She's just beautiful. I mean, wow. Stunning. I know Thatcher will come around. He's such a sweet little guy, sounds like you're doing good mama!
I'm late to the party but congratulations! They're both adorable.
This is so fun, and you look awesome! Congratulations again. I hope you're getting some rest and are in the groove!
Congrats!!! What a beautiful family!
Oh my goodness I am so very late on seeing this! But Hadley is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!
What a little love!! I'm sure with a little extra TLC, Thatcher will adjust well!
Post a Comment